Polish-Off Nail Polish Remover
Breakthrough Product!
Polish-Off Nail Polish Remover
Click to enlarge image(s)
No Acetone! No Acetate!  No VOC! FAST! Does not dry skin or nails! The only biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-flammable Fingernail Polish Remover on the market!

Have you been looking for:
A No Acetone Fingernail Polish Remover;
A No VOC Fingernail Polish Remover;
A Fingernail Polish Remover that does NOT dry skin or dull fingernails;

What about biodegradable, non-toxic, and non-flammable!

Here it is!! Polish-Off from CrystalTek.

Revolutionary!! Water based! Like no other fingernail polish remover on the market!! Just soak the cotton pad, then wipe off the polish!

Although acetone is widely used for removing fingernail polish, there are a lot of problems; it is highly toxic if ingested (got young children?), the fumes are toxic and highly flammable. A small spill can ruin a piece of furniture, carpets, or the finish on hardwood floors. The acetate based (non-acetone) removers are no better! Acetates are also toxic and highly flammable.

Tired of fingernail polish removers that dull your fingernails so you HAVE to polish them? Wouldn't you like to have naturally shiny fingernails that you could just buff and go?

Now there is a fast, safe, non-dulling alternative.

Available in 16 & 8 oz bottles!

CrystalTek Green Products that work!

CrystalTek Green Products that work!

All Content Copyright 2017